General Terms and Conditions OÜ FEROFLEX
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
- (1) The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
- A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
- (1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.feroflex.de.
- (2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
- OÜ FEROFLEX
- Eduard Rütkanen
- Ahtme mnt.74d
- 31026 Kohtla-Järve, Estonia
- Registration number - 14606930
- (3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
- (4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
- The order is made in the following steps:
- 1) Selection of the desired goods
- 2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" button
- 3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
- 4) Operation of the button "to checkout"
- 5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
- 6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
- 7) Binding submission of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy"
- (5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time http://www.feroflex.de/agb.html. Your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
- (1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
- (2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
- (3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
- (1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 3 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day following the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
- (2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of consignment purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
- OÜ FEROFLEX
- Eduard Rütkanen
- Ahtme mnt.74d
- D-31026 Kohtla-Järve, Estonia
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 cancellation formModel withdrawal form
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§10 customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays
- Phone: +3725263040
- to disposal.
Status of Terms and Conditions Jan.2019